RFID Blocking Card is the size of a credit card that is designed to protect personal information stored on credit cards, debit cards, smart cards, RFID driver’s licenses and any other RFID Cards from e-pickpocket thieves using handheld RFID scanners.
The Scanner Guard Card is half as thick as a standard credit card so it will not increase the size of your wallet. It is very flexible and durable.
1. Designed to Block RFID Readers from Scanning Your Credit cards, Debit cards, Banking Information, Smartcards, RFID driver’s licenses and other RFID Cards. Sandwich (up to 6) cards between the 2 RFID Blocking cards.
2. RFID Blocking Wallet Cards – Protect Your Identity- Secure and Block RFID Card(s) while in Your Existing Credit Card Holder, Wallets, Case, Protector or Sleeve.
3. Conveniently Fits in any Wallet! – 2 Thin Cards are Same size as credit cards. Use your existing Credit Card Holder, Wallet, Case or Sleeve. No need to buy something new or something else to carry around.
4. NEW and Improved Cards, New Design, Lighter weight. Durable, Sturdy, Won’t Fall Apart. Weather and Water resistant / Puncture and Tear Resistant.
5. Great Gift Idea or Stocking Stuffer – If you have Loved Ones, Joint Accounts or Business Partners – You may want to order Extra Sets, so they will be protected also.
RFID blocking card is easy to use and carry around. We just insert such card in the wallet together with our credit card.
1. Prevent RFID enabled credit cards, payment cards.
2. ID cards, driver’s licences and all RFID ‘smart cards’ from being illegally scanned.
3. protecting your information is becoming more and more difficult. Although modern technology increases ease and efficiency in our lives, it also makes it easier for criminals to steal personal information.
4. RFID chips are growing in popularity as the technology spreads across multiple industries. For consumers, this technology is embedded in credit cards, identification cards, passports and more.
5. Companies embed a small chip in products that allows information to be transmitted to a reader wirelessly, decreasing transaction time. In comparison to traditional credit cards or ID cards that require a strip to be read, products with this technology only require proximity to transmit information and complete transactions. These cards are presented as convenient, but they are also susceptible to being skimmed without ever leaving your pocket.
6. GREAT GIFT for Promotion or Advertisement with OEM logo, URL, information printing.
– RFID Blocking Cards
– RFID Blocking Card Sleeves
– RFID Blocking Passport Sleeves
– RFID Blocking Wallet