Ceramic tag core provides our customer with a wide variety of tagging options. Encased in a variety plastics of different form factor results in a very reliable tag with a very tough ceramic core.
Design & Applications
Our Ceramic Tag comes compliant to ISO/IEC 18000-6C (or EPC Gen2) RFID protocol. Operates in 915MHz UHF band. Great UHF read range as a metal mount tag.
Ceramic Tag used in IT asset tracking applications such as backup tapes, servers, hard drives,and media tapes without any human intervention.
Inventory control of small tool and manufacturing equipment, servers and network routers.
Features & Benefits
• Very small footprint tags offer RFID capability when space is a premium
• Designed for mounting on metal surfaces or embedding in metal assets
• Durable ceramic construction withstands sterilization up to 150 degrees Celsius
• High dielectric ceramic core provides excellent read range in a small footprint
If there is a particular Ceramic Tag you are searching for, but cannot find, please contact us as we will likely be able to provide it for you.
• Metal Resistance
• Sustain Extreme Temperaturer
• Long working life at high temp and low temp
• Tear off and distroy